Hello Camp Lurecrest Family,
Thank you for your patience and prayers as we navigate these uncertain times. We are sympathetic to the difficult season you as families are facing and we are eager to do all we can to have camp this summer.
Lord willing, we still aim to start summer camp July 5th with Pinnacle,Bearwallow 2, Swannanoa 2, and Pioneer camps. We do want you to know we are planning to hold two addition camps in late July and the early part of August. The first camp will be called “Panther Creek” and the dates will be July 31st through Aug 5th. This camp will be for rising 6th through 9th grades. The second camp will be called “Buffalo Creek” and the dates will be Aug 6th through Aug11th. This camp will be for rising 5th through 8th grades.
The cost for both camps will be $650, and no deposits will be required at registration.
Those who were registered for our June camps will have first priority to register for the two August camps. Registration will take place in 3 stages:
Stage 1 will begin at 9:00am Wednesday, May 13,2020. Stage 1 is for campers who were enrolled in June camps.
Stage 2 will begin at 9:00am Thursday, May 14,2020. Stage 2 is for campers who have been on wait lists for July camps.
Stage 3 will begin at 9:00am on Friday, May 15, 2020. Stage 3 will be open to the public.
If you have friends or neighbors who have been contemplating coming to Camp Lurecrest, now is the time to encourage them to sign up during the phase 3 registration.
There is more detailed information about registration at the bottom of this email and you can find the same information on our web page.
We will confirm camp is happening June 15th at the latest. We will communicate any changes in these decisions if we have new information.
May the Lord bless and keep you.